7.SINIF İNGİLİZCE 2.DÖNEM – ÖRNEK YAZILI 8

AskinElibol

Öğretmen
13 Ara 2020
Name: Class: Mark:

• Listen and fill in the blanks with the words below.( Dinleyip aşağıdaki kelimeleri boşluklara yazınız.)
  • Loud, candy apple, would, explain, hear
  • Ashley: Welcome Peter.
  • Peter: Hi , Ashley. It’s a great party
  • Ashley: Thank you Peter.I’ll get a/an ________________Would you like one?
  • Peter: Could you ________________________ that please? What is it ?
  • Ashley: It is a whole apple covered with sugar candy.
  • Peter: No, thanks.
  • Ashley: __________________ you like some cake?
  • Peter: Yes, please, just a little.
  • Ashley: And any cookies?
  • Peter: I can’t __________________________ you. What was that ________________ music? Could you say that again, please?
  • Ashley: Would you like some cookies?
  • Peter: Yes , afew please. Thank you, Ashley.

• Read the Read the text and answer the questions below.( Metni okuyup soruları metne göre yanıtlayınız.)

Hi, Mike.I’m going out to buy a present for Alice.Please Help me wşth the arrangements.First, prepare some snacks.We need some beveragesBuy some cold drinks from the market.Don’t forget to take the cake from the patisserie.The party will be crowded so we need a lot of plates and glasses.Finally take everything to the Rainbow Cafe and check the decorations.The party starts at 14.30 so please get ready until 14.00.Thanks for your help.
1.Whose party is it?

2. Where is the party?

3.What time does the party start?

4.Do they need any cold drinks?

5. What is Flora going to buy?

• Fill in the blanks with ” a / an / some / any.”
  • Would you like ____________________ tea?
  • Do you need ...................................................... help?
  • She wants to buy ........................ big house.
  • If you want to make orange juice,take .............................. orange and,etc.
  • We need .......................................... decorations for the party.

• Fill in the blanks with “a lot of, much, many”
1.There are ...............................beverages .Don’t buy ...........................................

2. I didn’t invite ............................................... people for the party.

3.Did you prepare ................................................ cookies ?

4.Please help me with the arrangements. I don’t have .............................................. time.

E) Fill in the blanks with “ why don’t you, let’s, how/what about, shall we, should”

1.A:............................ throw a fancy dress party this weeked.B: That’s a good idea.

2. A: ............................................arranging the music?

3. ............................................................... invite all our friends?

4. ............................................................ buy the birthday cake?

5. We ................................................ buy some sandwiches and cookies.

• Match the words (Kelimeleri eşleştirin.)
  • Candy a.place 1.___
  • Fency b. Cake 2.___
  • Invitation c. Apples 3. ___
  • Birthday d.karaoke 4.___
  • Party e. Party 5.___
  • To do f. A clown 6.___
  • Decorate g. Hat 7. ___
  • Pirate h. list 8.___
  • Call i.costume 9.___
  • Do j.card 10.___

• Prepare an invitation card four your party. Decide your party type, time, place, date,etc.